The following tips are intended to help make the most out of your investment.
- Order early. By ordering at least a week or two early, you have ample time to let your customers know that your bar or restaurant will be televising the event. If we’ve printed posters, it gives us enough time to mail them to you — you’ll get free advertising.
- Advertise. Visit our downloads page for free flyers. For some events, we’ll also have a scaled-down poster available for download. Send email newsletters, update your outgoing voicemail, and post a calendar of events on your website. Place an ad in a local newspaper — especially a smaller one that caters to your viewers’ nationality.
- Be Consistent. Build your reputation as a reliable sports bar by providing your customers with a consistent venue for watching their team. In some cases you may need to open earlier than usual, and your customers will thank you for it.
- Report pirates. They’re not just stealing from us; they’re stealing from you. Protect your investment by letting us know about businesses that may be stealing the sports signal. We need to know as early as possible so we can take action against them and prevent them from hurting your business again.
- Stay tuned. Keep your ear to the ground for upcoming events so you can gain an idea of what your customers want. You can do this by subscribing to our email newsletter, following us on Twitter, or becoming a fan on Facebook. We suggest bookmarking our schedule page.
You can get periodic updates about upcoming events and urgent details by subscribing to or bookmarking our Twitter feed.
Use the Delicious links at the bottom of each page to save your bookmarks online. On any computer or smart phone — wherever there's internet access — you can check any page on our site that you have saved to your Delicious account.